Friday, June 24, 2011

Still Learning

Don't trade liberty for security they say. Well here's why- there is no such thing as security in the United States anymore. Not for individuals anyway, not economic security.

Yes, I've lost another contract.

Be a programmer, you'll never go hungry. Well, I guess I won't, but only because I've invested in tangibles- my latest being a smoker so that I can preserve the fish and game I catch.

At least now I'll have time to catch up of Knights of Columbus stuff and my boat hobby. Of course, now I don't have the money. I wonder what used car batteries go for on craigslist?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.