Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm officially voting third party for the main election

Rick Santorum has left the Presidential race, likely due to daughter Bella's continued fragility. As a special needs parent myself who has made career and financial decisions due to my son's disabilities, I fully understand and support his decision, just as I would have supported him for the Republican Primary. I do not know if I'm still early enough to switch my registration back to Constitution Party- in a fit of pique I might throw my primary vote to Ron Paul as the least evil left in the Republican camp (and yes, me saying that a Randroid like Ron Paul is the least evil left, means that the Republicans are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel in my book).

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.