Sunday, May 27, 2012

I am the Unfit

Introduction:  When Mararet Sanger, a cradle Catholic, was growing up, she failed to learn the meaning of sacrificial love.   After seeing her mother struggle to raise childern, and after working with the poor, she developed a theory of economics linking poverty to race, culture, and large families.  And so she started Planned Parenthood with the slogan More Children for the Fit, Fewer for the Unfit.  And so she started promoting contraceptive and abortive poisons, to reduce the population of the unfit.

On This Memoral Day, I offer this meditation for all worldwide, of all ages, whom society has labeled Unfit, unworthy of sharing this planet with us.

I am Unfit

My mother is a teenager, just starting out in Life
I am the Unfit
I am the Child of Poor Parents
I am the Unfit
I have a genetic disease
I am the Unfit
My mother was bit by a mosquito and I am in danger of microcephaly
I am the Unfit
I have a terminal illness
I am the Unfit
I signed up with the Military to feed my family
I am the Unfit
I am accused of treason
I am the Unfit
I am accused of murder
I am the Unfit
My parents were of two different races
I am the Unfit
I am the wrong race
I am the Unfit
My father raped my mother and I was conceived
I am the Unfit
I am the genius scientist that is face blind
I am the Unfit
I have a genetic defect
I am the Unfit
My parents abuse children
I am the Unfit
I will spend more over my lifetime than I will earn
I am the Unfit
I struggle with Same Sex Attraction
I am the Unfit
I am Ugly
I am the Unfit
I have a socially transmitted disease
I am the Unfit
I am a boy
I am the Unfit
I am a girl
I am the Unfit
I am a hermaphrodite
I am the Unfit
I have autism
I am the Unfit
I am the minimum wage worker working three jobs
I am the Unfit
I am the unionist
I am the Unfit
I am the little person
I am the Unfit
I am the obese
I am the Unfit
I have cancer due to pollution
I am the Unfit
We are infertile in our marriage due to synthetic estrogen in the drinking water
I am the Unfit
I am the son of an unwed mother- God knows the Future
You do not
Who are you to decide that
I am the Unfit?
------------------------
10 years in edit, for the other side of the equation.  If you are facing a crisis pregnancy, there is help available.  If you are facing a temporary financial crisis that your pregnancy complicates, there is help available.  If you are facing relationship issues with your spouse, there is help available.  If you have had an abortion you now regret, there is help available.  If you are facing issues due to rape or medical issues, there is help available.

Each of those links, goes somewhere different, but if you are in that moment of panic after a positive pregnancy test, they can be very useful.

All of them are free to the woman seeking help, I personally give monthly to many of them, even when it hurts to do so.

2 comments:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

Her Catholic soul, as if suffering could not be any more piety that what it is.

Theodore M. Seeber said...

Nobody ever said that Catholics who ignore their religion can't end up in hell. And I can think of no worse hell than millions of victim souls crying out for justice against your name.

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.