Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bad Data, so I wrote a better survey

It is rare that I find I disagree with a study so completely. Despite the headline, it wasn't about comparing atheists to Christians or non-Chrsistians to Christians which seems to me to exclude about 6/7ths of the potential dataset. It also seemed to me to be horribly derivative, as it relied on WORLD *government collected census* data but with an AMERICAN point of view. I'm still only interested in Americans, but if you are international and choose to respond, well, please do so using American political definitions. So I wrote a better survey Please take it regardless of who you are and what you believe.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.