Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blessed Pope John Paul The Great- FEMINIST?

I used to consider myself a feminist. Back when I was in grade school, I was well aware of the Equal Rights Amendment and wanted it to pass, desperately. Of course, at that same time period in history, feminism was being co-opted by the commercialized sex and murder for hire trades, and so in my 20s I eventually became more conservative. Or perhaps more liberal. In 1995, Pope John Paul II wrote a letter to the world about this. If you think that the Church has declared a war on women, you need to read this. The Holy Father's Letter to Women

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.