Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Reason for the Male Priesthood

The Sacrament of Reconciliation. I went to my son's first last night. Because he's special needs, we "broke the seal" somewhat and so I got to hear both how he did with my son and with me. In both cases, he took a very complex set of problems, found the one actionable/easy to achieve item, and attacked that item for our penance. I now realize almost *every* Sacrament of Reconciliation in my life has started out with a rant, and ended exactly the same way. And that when, outside of the confessional, I act the same way with women I get emotional support, but NO SOLUTIONS, because women's brains are not wired to find solutions. Yet another reason for the male priesthood.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.