Friday, July 19, 2013

And another lesson I need to learn

@CatechismAPI - 2302-2305:


One of the odder curses of Asperger's is irrational, uncontrollable anger.  Wrath in a very real sense of the word.  Mortally sinful wrath.

ONLY the peace of an ordered world can save us from wrath.  I can supress it, but in the end, it will overcome me.

I think that is why injustices such as female-only contraception and abortion are so bothersome to me- they are signs of a disordered world.


There was once research into a male version of the birth control pill.  All research was stopped when one test subject experienced shrinkage of the testicles.

The female version of the pill went on though and made it into the marketplace despite the side effects of high blood pressure, low pheromone output, heart disease, liver dysfunction, and death.

There is some reason behind my wrath, but that doesn't make my wrath rational.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.