Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Well, the Jesuits are asking for it now

But the real question is, will any Atheist be able to pick up this gauntlet without Running afoul of the comments policy that I've already told them makes reason impossible?

At Outside the Autistic Asylum, we have no comment policy, and I don't delete arguments that call into question the sinful behavior of other Catholics or myself. I do moderate from time to time, but the worst I ever do is delete completely off topic posts trying to sell something in Korean or Chinese or other non-European character sets. And I've been known not to delete those either, and ridicule their Engrish instead.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.