Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Never believe a liberal

It has taken me nearly 25 years, but I now believe Trust me, I'm from the Government to truly be the scariest words in the American dialect of English. Longtime friends know that I was intensely involved in politics as far back as grade school, and did NOT support the Reagan Revolution, going through my liberal stage back then. Barak Obama has put the final nail in the coffin of liberal thinking for me. If you have to fudge the data to make your signature program look good, then perhaps it is because your signature program is evil.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.