Monday, April 28, 2014

The thing that scares me most about militant homosexuality

Is that the stories of bullying sound so incredibly familiar to my own experience with autism. And the fact that I know- from personal experience- what happens when the bullied becomes the bully. Much of what I hate in myself, what I've battled in myself- the anger, the PTSD, the attraction away from personal contact- is exhibited in the militant gay agenda. The reason I battle for traditional marriage is because I know where this is headed- because I've seen it in the neurodiversity side of the autistic community as well- and it is sociopathic. The men and women in the video below found the answer- found the only possible answer, the only possible refuge, as Christendom disintegrates into people shouting at each other across a chasm that cannot be bridged.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.